RESIST



For years a friend of mine kept trying to get me on the “manifesting” train. She kept using these unfamiliar words and phrases. Like visualize, manifest, magnet for miracles, money comes to me easily and frequently etc.

I was skeptical and just let her rant in her way. 🙄 I was not ready to hear, accept and practice those philosophies.

I was resisting change. I was resisting the natural laws of the Universe.

I already believed in a higher power. I believed in my own self will and how that usually gets me into trouble. I was not ready to believe in the laws of attraction. I thought that if I focused hard enough on my problem that a solution would appear. Little did I know that focusing on the problem multiplies it and more obstacles appear

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I knew that it was time to enlarge my spiritual life. I had to depend on my Higher Power to get me through these difficulties and I felt deeply that I would be okay. It was time for me to start swimming with the tide instead of against it.

I stopped resisting. I let the Universe take care of me. I listened to my friend. I saw that her life had completely changed. She gave me hope and the tools to manifest my destiny. I learned that all I need to do is focus on what I want and the “how” will be presented to me. Simply, I get what I give.

I watched the documentary “The Secret” and it changed my life. I now practice manifestation daily.
I AM a magnet for miracles.
Money DOES come to me easily and frequently.
I DO have everything I need.
I trust and rely on God and the Universe and I do the required footwork. Prayer, meditation and speaking in the present tense for my wants and needs. Most importantly I BELIEVE that it works. Because it really really does.

When I was resistant the people that loved me kept speaking the language of change. When I was ready the teachers were already there, in front of me to guide and lead by example. For that I am eternally grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal

2020