WONDERLAND



My body is a Wonderland

My eyes are sacred. They have seen the inside of my Mother that carried and nourished me. My eyes have seen the sun rise and set. They have seen the change of the seasons and shooting stars. My eyes have seen the world as it is.
My eyes are sacred.

My lips are holy. They have cried out in want, need, pain, and pleasure in multitudes. My lips have expressed truth and lies in equal measures. My smile can make you weak in the knees or feel mighty. My lips are holy.

My arms are powerful. My arms are gentle enough to hold a newborn baby but solid enough to ease your pain with a hug. The touch of my hands has comforted the dying. My arms are strong enough to push, pull and lift all I have ever owned.
My arms are powerful.

My legs are pillars. They are robust and hold me up. My legs take me wherever I want to go and follow my direction. They guide me on every journey.
My legs are pillars.

My womb is hallowed. My womb is capable of creating life. Someday She will be a home for another human life. She sheds her life force with the moon when it is not time to conceive.
My womb is hallowed.

Society has programmed me to think of my body as not good enough, too fat, inconsequential, an object.
All LIES.

My body is sacred, holy, powerful, hallowed, durable, capable and creative.
I am sacred, holy, powerful, hallowed, durable, capable and creative.
WE are sacred, holy, powerful, hallowed, durable, capable and creative.

My body is a Wonderland.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal

2020