SHRINK

Someone once told me that because of the salary I made that I'd never be able to afford certain things. Needless to say that I was hurt, upset and discouraged. Also needless
to say, that person is not part of my daily life anymore.

When I, as a high vibration person, encounter a low vibration person- my energy is lessened. If I constantly surround myself with low energy negative people, I become low energy and negative. For many years my energy was chipped away by people. I did not know I was changing the person inside to comfort others. I did not know that I was not being authentic to my original self. I had no clue that I was stagnant and inactive. I didn't know I was hiding my light to make others happy.

Until I made the choice to break away.

If you are not into a give and take relationship/friendship, one where we can support and lift one another up to our best selves…please, move along.

I work hard. I like nice things. I have big dreams.

If you don't want to help me then please don't hurt me.

Because from now on, I shrink for NO ONE.
I will have everything I'm meant to. So it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal

2020