POCKET STONES

Welcome to Pocket Stones!


In the mornings I put a crystal or two in my pocket as a guide and comfort for the day. Here I tell you the type of crystals and their general uses. Enjoy and check for new pics on the Featured Post tab!!



2/18/18


When I see Ocean Jasper I sigh, I get moon eyed and I feel relief.  When I hold ocean jasper I feel like I’m home, like I’m where I belong and enveloped in a hug.

Ocean jasper captivates me.  It calls to me.  It wants to be held.  Every time I am in Zuzus Healing Arts a piece of ocean jasper comes home with me.  I can’t get enough of it!  Most days I have a piece in my pocket and it brings me patience.

True ocean jasper only comes from one place in the world – Madagascar.  It is unique because it has circles, dots, wavy/curly lines and comes in almost every color of the rainbow!  Once you have seen it you will always be able to recognize it.  When I look at it I feel like I can see deep down below the surface of water. 
Here are some meanings associated with ocean jasper that make it very special.

 

·         Embodies joy, happiness and positivity

·         Aides in being physically and spiritually present

·         Inspires strength and action

·         Awareness

·         Helps to let go of old habits

·         Empathy

·         Wisdom

·         Promotes stability, security and comfort

·         Increases patience

 

When I am in need of a quick pick me up I always reach for a piece of ocean jasper and I instantly on the mend.

Here is my ever growing collection of ocean jasper!!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 










12/4/17



Todays pocket stone is Red Jasper! Red jasper is a wonderful stone for empowerment, self-confidence and is associated with the root chakra. It has been said to stimulate energy and protect from misfortune. Red jasper is can also be used to cleanse and bring balance! It is grounding and balancing me after the Full Super Moon last night. πŸŒ•❤️





11/27/17





Todays pocket stone is Bloodstone! Bloodstone is associated with the root chakra. It is a grounding stone, will help you stay rooted to the physical world and keep you focused on the here and now. It’s a great stone to help you stay focused on your goals! 







11/2/17

Today’s pocket stone is Rose Quartz! Rose quartz is often called the “Love Stone.” It’s energetic hallmark is that of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra. This makes rose quartz a stone for every type of love: self-love, family, platonic, romantic, and unconditional.  My blessing card says that the world is my playground so today I will play and share my love!! 



9/22/17 Autumn Equinox

Today's pocket stone is Fluorite! This was featured on yesterday's live video. Fluorite is known as a stone of spiritual wholeness. It can enhance creativity, spiritual development and can help achieve deeper meditation. Fluorite is powerful and helps to ward off negative energy.




9/1/17

Take a look at this beautiful Agate!! Emotionally, agate gives courage, emotional strength, self-confidence, and dispels fears. It can also lessen feelings of envy by grounding the emotions. In the same way, it assists with acceptance of all things. It can be very beneficial for self-examination as well as examination of the circumstances one finds oneself in. These qualities make agate superior for easing anxiety and stress.


8/25/17

I couldn't help but photograph this fantastic Amazonite bracelet against the Cape Cod hydrangeas. Amazonite is known as the stone of hope. It is a stone said to be of truth, honor, communication, integrity, hope, and trust. It is said to enhance intuition, psychic powers and it is noted mystically to lessen stress and self-defeating behaviors by calming and building self-esteem. Purchased from www.malaprayer.com on sale for $9.99!

8/21/17

Today's pocket stone is smoky quartz. As a root chakra stone, smoky quartz enhances survival instincts, and can help one reach personal and business goals. It is also used in assisting in making wishes come true by grounding their essence in reality. Thus, it is a stone that brings abundance, prosperity, and good luck. This is one of the first crystals I ever purchased from The Stone Store in West Falmouth MA. It brings me great comfort and brilliant energy when I'm feeling down.

7/17/17

Pink Opal is a stone of love and gentleness. As with other opals, it also brings inspiration, imagination and creativity. It is consistently on my meditation altar and is pictured here with my dragonfly charm on top of a lotus candle holder.

8/6/17

Spiritually, howlite is a stone of awareness. It can prepare the user or wearer to receive wisdom and attunement from the Higher Self and the Divine. Howlite is a wonder stone for calming upset states of mind and emotion. It decreases an overly critical state of mind, selfishness, stress, and anxiety, bringing calm and relaxation.
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal

2020