GUIDED





I have been anxious and fighting off fear and panic that doesn’t belong to me.  When I feel like this I need to ask for help. Therapy and staying accountable with the Coven is helpful but I need the big guns right now.  Today I meditated and asked the most relevant of high realm guides to come in and give me guidance. 

Quick back story...
One of my spirit guides is a red parrot.  He came to me a few years ago in a deep meditation and let me fly with him on his back around the inner temple of my soul.  Deep right? Lol. But seriously that was a powerful experience for me and since then the parrot has shown himself to me over and over. I see him in magazines, TV, ads, and usually in pairs (something to think about re relationships, but I digress). Back to the regular scheduled story...

In my mind I sat within the sky, all I could see was blue with white clouds all around me, there were no walls, just open to the world as it is.

In comes my old pal the Parrot who revealed today his name is John.  The messages were simple. 

See and hear. 
Practice what you preach. 
DO. 
A mustard seed of passion has spiraled out and will continue to unravel.

Let me tell you, all of these messages hit home in the most perfect way.  During the meditation when he said to see and hear I Physically reached up and opened my third eye and my spirit ears.  I don't take kindly to “practice what you preach” but then I realized...I don't remember the last time I meditated...or asked for guidance...or took time to listen.

To cultivate healing I must do these things.

Truly see, hear and do.  Practice what I preach. Have gratitude for my passions that have blossomed into a clear path. This is the right time in history and in my lifetime to facilitate energetic healing so we can live a life we truly love.  That’s my gift, that's my purpose!

In this uncertain time I am doubling down.  Daily spiritual practice, writing, continuing to learn and offer healing to all that are open to it.  When I ask for help and guidance, IT SHOWS UP! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal

2020