2020






2019 was a wild year of death and rebirth in my life.  I released many old stifling beliefs and embraced abundance.  

I quit my full time job, graduated massage school, moved off Cape back into my parents house, took a few months off to decompress, started therapy and took a part time job as a licensed massage therapist. WHEW!  I am still processing and integrating all the changes. 

As I sit here on January 1st, I want to share with you some of the intentions I have set for powerful 2020.

-Less is more
When I believe in my worth, insist on receiving the true value of my skills and let things F L O W, overworking is not necessary.  It is possible to do less and receive more.

-Patience
I am patient, calm and grateful for the journey and the ultimate outcome.
Instant gratification feels nice in the moment but it’s gone in a flash. 2020 is a time of patient energy.  I do not have to push, pull or manipulate.  

-Prioritize
I put my ideas and plans on paper and prioritize them in order of importance. In years past I have put the cart before the horse, wasting time and energy.  Doing things in an orderly fashion frees me up to focus on one thing at a time.

-Quality over quantity
Quality holds value and worth so that is what I give and receive in 2020.  I choose quality interactions, books, food, friends, coffee vs quantity.  

-Faith over fear
I have taken the leap and I am supported and loved in all ways.  I trust the Universe's timing.

-Authentic action
Everything I do is true to my authentic self, resonates with my soul and progresses me forward. Anything less than this is a disservice to myself and the collective.
*Special shout out to Shira Benner, I first heard this phrase authentic action from you, thank you for sharing. Rise Sister Rise!

-Feel and heal
I take the time to identify, process, articulate and F E E L my emotions.  These actions grant me healing so I can fully live in the present.


Cheers to 2020! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal