I love to have fun. I’m always goofing around, making dad jokes and bopping all over the place. It’s my nature to be this way. I enjoy smiling, laughing, mispronouncing words (on purpose) and making up songs. I like to imagine, experience and just be a kid. 

I’m not like this all the time. I have serious moments, I get anxious and stressed about the small stuff and the big stuff. I pay my bills on time and get my oil changed etc. I am responsible AND the biggest kid in the class. 

I’m the oldest of 2, 36 years old, I don’t have any children and there are no young kids in my immediate family. I am happy to fill the role of Kid in my family. 

I chase my 30 yo sis in circles around the house. I’m annoying yet helpful(? LOL ?) to my parents. I like to hold hands with my Mom and ask her questions about her life before she was married. I yell dumb phrases, make up stories and E N J O Y life, just like a kid does. 

When I see something cool or interesting I pause and take a closer look. At this point in my life I like what I like and idc what anyone thinks (thanks for the tip Ang). I love being the biggest kid in the class and I hope I never lose the wonder that I feel in my heart. 

And as I like to tell my friends, especially when it’s time to do adult stuff like the dishes, kids do kid stuff. You’ll find me playing with the little ones where I belong. 

Pip pip and tally ho, on to the next adventure!!

How do you experience child-like joy?
When do you let curiosity lead the way?
I want to hear about YOU! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugaring my Crown

Feel to Heal

2020